PersonalCarNegotiator.com

“SAVE TIME * SAVE MONEY * SAVE STRESS * NEVER OVERPAY”

CALL NOW 973-809-3745 ask for EDWARD

SAVE TIME * SAVE MONEY * SAVE STRESS * NEVER OVERPAY @ ANY CAR DEALERSHIP AGAIN! CALL 973-809-3745 ask for EDWARD

NEW CAR FINANCING

 

PERSONAL CAR NEGOTIATOR .com

Celebrating 15 Years Negotiating ON-LINE in 2017 for the Benefit of YOU, the CONSUMER

THINKING ABOUT FINANCING A NEW VEHICLE?

SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY, SAVE STRESS, 

NEVER OVERPAY AT A CAR DEALERSHIP AGAIN

LITERALLY SAVE THOUSANDS of DOLLARS

KNOW THE EXACT SELLING PRICE

&

THE EXACT INTEREST RATE ON YOUR FINANCED VEHICLE

Do not be misled by automobile salespeople & sales manager, they are paid on GROSS PROFIT.  They do NOT have your best interests in mind, ONLY THEIR OWN…

CALL NOW 973-809-3745 ask for Edward

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE NUMBERS ON THE FINANCE CONTRACT?  CAN YOU READ THE FINANCE CONTRACT AND EXPLAIN THE EXACT SELLING PRICE OF THE VEHICLE?  CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE INTEREST RATE AND HOW MUCH INTEREST YOU ARE BEING CHARGED ON THE FINANCING?  CAN YOU SPOT ANY HIDDEN CHARGES BEING ADDED TO YOUR FINANCE CONTRACT WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL?  WOULD YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE BEING CHARGED A HIGHER INTEREST RATE THAN YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED?  DID YOU KNOW THE DEALERSHIP GETS TO KEEP THAT ADDITIONAL INTEREST THEY ARE CHARGING YOU AS PURE ADDITIONAL PROFIT?  

CLICK HERE TO GO TO SERVICES PRICE LIST

OFFERED AN EARLY LEASE TERMINATION?

IS IT REAL OR IS A SCAM FROM THE CAR DEALERSHIP

If you are getting calls from your dealership to terminate early, that means the salespeople are working to get you into the dealership at all costs to convince you that there is a DEAL that you can not afford to miss!   It is (SOP) Standard Operating Procedure, to call Lease Customers about 90 days before termination.   Is it in the best interest of the consumer to terminate early?   ABSOLUTELY NOT!   The car dealership wants to pull you out early BEFORE you get a chance to put yourself back in the market for a new lease, thus maintaining you as their Customer for another 3 years.  WHO PAYS THE REMAINING PAYMENTS?   YOU DO!   YOU PAY THE REMAINING PAYMENTS.   It is automatically calculated into your new lease payment.   The salesperson may tell you they are being waived BUT 95% of the time it is an OUTRIGHT LIE.    The other 5% of the time the VEHICLE MANUFACTURER may offer an “EARLY BIRD” or “PULL AHEAD” PROGRAM……. HOWEVER, you will always be notified by mail from the VEHICLE MANUFACTURER…….   NOT THE CAR DEALERSHIP!    When you receive such a notice from the car dealership it is NOT REAL!   Only the VEHICLE MANUFACTURER can offer to waive your payments because it is their car!   The CAR DEALERSHIP has NO AUTHORITY to waive payments on a vehicle they do not own…   It is simply a “COME ON” to get you into a new vehicle and to retain you an their customer.   If the mailer comes from the CAR DEALERSHIP and NOT the VEHICLE MANUFACTURER it is MEANINGLESS!   It is a LIE! 

Terminating a car lease contract or a finance contract there is something very different going on, than may you think.   What does it mean to run the numbers for you?   All you are told is the monthly payment, and how much cash down.   How does this benefit you the consumer?  

When you look at the numbers prepared by Personal Car Negotiator, you will see exactly how we save you money and how it benefits you the consumer.   We offer FULL DISCLOSURE of all of the numbers BEFORE you walk into the dealership showroom.   In fact, when you go to the showroom all you are doing is picking up your new vehicle!!!  

SAVE TIME     SAVE MONEY     SAVE STRESS

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE IN ADVANCE, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE NUMBERS ARE, ALL YOU DO IS GO TO THE SHOWROOM AND PICK UP YOUR NEW LEASED VEHICLE.

 CALL NOW 973-809-3745 ask for Edward

 This is a real service that Consumers all over the United States ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF RIGHT NOW!  

Stop playing the car dealerships game of the salesman running back and forth!  

Stop being keep in the dark about the Interest Rate, Selling Price, Rebates and Stair-Step-Dealer-Cash Payments.  

These are the ONLY parameters that matter in calculating your monthly lease payment. 

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Consultants - Automobile Purchase in Clifton NJ

guarentee

 

SiteLock

Personal Car Negotiator
is owned and operated by
LEASE4LESS Info LLC

1360 Clifton Ave, Clifton, N.J. 07012

CALL TODAY 973-809-3745
24/7 FAX: 862-238-7824

Ed@PersonalCarNegotiator.com
or
EdwardJuliano@yahoo.com

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Consultants - Automobile Purchase in Clifton NJ

guarentee

 

SiteLock